Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Win a Smile in 5 Minutes or Less :)


How? Just go to http://www.youtube.com/user/MormonMessages or search "mormon messages" on youtube.com! I love this channel! My church produces short inspirational movies about all kinds of topics like hope, forgiveness, Christmas, and more. You can also find little movies about different humanitarian projects and interviews with people who have unique stories to tell. I love to watch these to get a little boost or a glow in my heart now and again :)

Here is one of my very favorites (this one made me cry!--it's about a boy who learns to make a better choice): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naqX9iYE0V0

ps - the image is the official logo for the youtube channel :)

I hope you enjoy it!

If you can't find it with the link, it's called "Gordon Hinckley - Lessons I Learned as a Boy"

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. ps - Even if you are a member of a different Christian church or are of a different faith or even no faith I believe you'll find a lot here that will uplift you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I haven't checked this out before, thanks Sierra! What an excellent way to start the day :)

    ReplyDelete