Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Things First, Let's Say "Hello!"


Hello!


Welcome to my blog :) As I considered how I would use my blog, I first thought that perhaps I should avoid "smileys" and other potentially silly emoticons and phrases. However, I want to be myself---it seems there's no use writing this if it isn't true. That being said, I pre-warn you that my blog may contain several "smileys" and a healthy sprinkling of "teehees". Nevertheless, in order to perhaps salvage my ethos, I will tell you that I am a third year student at Brigham Young University, and am not an eleven-year-old girl :). I am studying International Relations and have a Russian minor and love to learn! Other things that I love include: my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, my family, meeting new people and making new friends, being outside and outdoor adventuring, foreign films, skiing, rock climbing, hiking, serving others, reading, writing, teaching, making home-made popcorn, word games, being happy about small things, and traveling. I think that's enough about me for now (I'm sure more will become known through my future posts). For now, let's start talking about the scriptures!

No comments:

Post a Comment